14&Under Age Group State Meet Updates & Heat Sheets
The meet will be running in 2 pools for morning and afternoon sessions. Odd heats will swim by the diving well, even heats by the scoreboard.
All Final sessions will run in the main pool. Friday night's 10&U 500 free will run in scoreboard pool.
The lanes will be numbered 0-9.
Updated Warm Up & Start Times:
- Friday Morning: Warm up @ 9:00am; Start @ 10:20am.
- Friday 10&U 500 free (Scoreboard End): Warm up @ 5:00pm; Start @ 5:30pm
- Friday Finals (Diving Well End): Warm up 5:00pm; Start @ 6:00pm.
- Saturday Morning: Warm up @ 10:00am; Start @ 11:20am.
- Saturday Afternoon: Warm up @ 2:00pm; Start @ 2:45pm
- Saturday Finals (Diving Well End): Warm up @5:00; Start @ 6:00pm.
- Sunday Morning: Warm up @ 9:00am; Start @ 10:20am.
- Sunday Afternoon: Warm up @ 1:30pm; Start @ 2:15pm.
- Sunday Finals (Diving Well End): Warm up @ 5:00pm; Start @ 6:00pm.
Heat Sheets & Estimate Timelines:
SwimAtlanta Last Chance Meet Updates
West Gwinnett Aquatic Center
4488 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard
Berkeley Lake, GA 30071
Saturday warm-ups start at 6:30pm with the meet starting at 7:00pm
Sunday warm-ups start at 8:00am with the meet starting at 8:30am.
Parents are asked to sit upstairs in the 750-seat spectator area upstairs. Please no food on the pool deck. The West Gwinnett Aquatic Center is kept at a warm air temperature.
SCAT Winter Kickoff @ GA Tech Meet Updates & Heat Sheets
Due to the size of the meet, SCAT has decided to run 3 twenty minute warm up times.
** Lanes are numbered 0-9 for this meet** (this is how GT has the pool set up).
PrePay Parking Link:
2020 Ralph Crocker Classic Meet Updates, Updated Warm-Up Times, & Heat Sheets
Ralph Crocker Classic is a prelim/final meet for the 13& older swimmers. Top 16 13-14 and top 24 15&older swimmers will come back to finals. 12&under events are time final. Folding chairs are not allowed in the upstairs spectator area.
Below is the start times for the sessions this weekend (this is a modification from the meet info), all warm ups will be OPEN. Reminder Auburn is in the Central Time Zone:
- Warm ups 4:00pm meet starts at 5:10 pm (Pool will open for warmups as soon as the college teams have concluded warming down.)
- Prelims Warm up 7:30am. Meet Starts 9:00am
- 12 and under session:
- Warm up NOT BEFORE 12:30 pm. Meet Starts not before 1:30 pm
- Finals Warm up 4:30pm. Meet starts 5:30 pm
- Prelims Warm up 7:30am. Meet Starts 9:00am.
- 12 and under session
- Warm up NOT BEFORE 1:30pm. Meet starts NOT BEFORE 2:30 pm.
- Finals Warm up 4:30pm. Meet Starts 5:30 pm
SwimAtlanta Wins 2019 Junior National Championship East
SwimAtlanta concluded the Speedo Junior National Championships East meet on top of the leaderboard in the combined team standings with 684 points. SWAT's men's team finished in first place while the women's team finished in second place. Thirty-nine SwimAtlanta athletes participated in the four-day meet that was held at the Georgia Tech Campus Recreation Center.
Jake Magahey was recognized as Male Swimmer of the Meet with two first-place finishes, three second-place finishes, and one third-place finish.
Junior National Champions include the following swimmers:
Abigail McCulloh - 500 Free, 1650 Free
Jake Magahey - 500 Free, 1650 Free
Jack Aikins - 50 Free
Men's 200 Free Relay - Jake Magahey, Jack Aikins, Connor Hinkes, TJ Pittenger
Men's 400 Free Relay - Jack Aikins, Jake Magahey, TJ Pittenger, Sebastien Sergile
Other swimmers finishing in the the top sixteen and scoring points in the team effort were Shwan Ahn, Lily Burke, Tommy Eaton, Adeline Farrington, Alex Gonzalez, Abby Grottle, Caroline Irwin, Annie Jardina, Gigi Johnson, Nicholas Kalenik, Evan McInerny, June Phang, Ben Phifer, Rachel Saxon, Tyler Schroeder, Sebastien Sergile, Madeline Singletary, Julianna Stephens, Charlie Stout, Reagan Sweeney, Sarah-Grace Thompson, and Katie Wong.
Congratulations to the entire SwimAtlanta family on an impressive performance.
Winter Break Swim Team Practice Schedules
2019-2020 Winter Break Schedules
Senior State Meet Updates
Heat Sheets Prelims and Finals (being posted on host club website)
- Warm-up and Meet Format
- Friday & Saturday Warm Ups 9:00am with Meet Start 10:30am. Sunday Warm Ups 8:30am with Meet Start 10:00am. Opening times for pace and sprint lanes will be determined at the Coaches' Meeting. UGA will be practicing on Friday and Saturday morning up until the beginning of warm-up. The Georgia staff have asked that swimmers, coaches, and officials stay off the deck until the team is finished and out of the pool.
- Men and Women will compete in separate pools for prelims. Because of this setup, we will not alternate heats of the 400 IM and 500 Free. They will be seeded as stated in the meet information, but will be swum in their respective pools.
- The 1000 and 1650 Free are mixed events, but will be swum in separate pools. Some heats of the 1000 may be moved to the 1650 pool after the mile is finished. We will determine which events will swim where and whether any heats of 1000s will go to the mile pool after check-in on Saturday night. We will provide heat sheets and timelines for planning purposes once these events are seeded.
- The Senior Committee has determined that backstroke ledges cannot be used in the morning, but will be available for swimmers to use at night (this includes the 400 Medley Relays). They will also be an option for any time trials.
- There will be no ready room or walk outs at finals. Swimmers in the top heat will be announced behind the blocks.
- Parking and Logistics
- Parking is available on Friday in the East Campus Deck. The cost is $5.00 (we recommend having cash) for the entire day. Parking on Saturday and Sunday is free.
- In the interest of keeping a clear deck, swimmers are asked to set up team areas in the stands. Swimmers may, of course, bring towels, parkas, water bottles, etc. down to the deck, but we ask that they keep bags, coolers and other bulky items in the stands.