Piedmont Park Swim School Lesson Schedules Coming Soon
Summer swim lesson schedules coming soon
Age Group Sectionals Updates & Heat Sheets
- Thursday - Warmup 3:00pm / Start 4:30pm
- Friday AM (11-14) - Warmup 8:30am / Start 10:00am
- Friday PM (10&unders) - Warmup 1:10pm / Start 2:00pm
- Friday Finals - Warmup 5:00pm / Start 6:00pm
- Saturday AM (11-14) - Warmup 9:00am / Start 10:15am
- Saturday PM (10&unders) - Warmup 1:10pm / Start 2:00pm
- Saturday Finals - Warmup 5:00pm / Start 6:00pm
- Sunday AM (11-14) - Warmup 8:30am / Start 10:00am
- Sunday PM (10&unders)- Warmup 1:10pm / Start 2:00pm
- Sunday Finals - Warmup 5:00pm / Start 6:00pm
- Prepay parking link: https://gatech.clickandpark.com/event
- The competition will be run in two courses.
10 & Under Sessions
- We will be swimming in the main pool and diving well.
- The competition will be run in one course.
2019 Southern Speedo Premier Meet Updates
- Allan Jones Intercollegiate Aquatic Center
2200 Andy Holt Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37996
- Warm ups will be from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
- Doors open at 6:15am,
- Open warm ups in the two competition pools will be from 6:30am-8:50am.
- Specific warm ups (pace, and starts) will be from 8:15am-8:50am each day in the two competition pools.
- 12 Unders - will have assigned lanes in the diving well for their age group only.
- The adjacent facility (the SAC) will be available for our use.
- The Allan Jones diving well will also be available for warm-up/warm-down during prelims only.
- Open warm ups for all age groups in the two competition pools will be from 4:00pm-4:50pm.
- Specific warm ups (pace, and starts) will be from 4:20pm-4:50pm each evening in the 8 lane competition pool.
- DIVING WELL WILL BE CLOSED DURING FINALS
- SAC next door will BE CLOSED DURING FINALS
CLARIFICATION IN THE MEET INFO:
- Prelims will be swum in the 8-lane course, diving well side, for MEN, and the 10-lane course, scoreboard side, for WOMEN.
- Finals will be swum in a single 8-lane course as follows
- 12&Under age group – A Final
- 13-14 age group – A & B Final
- 13-14 age group A Final for 400 IM and 500 Free
- Senior age group – A, B, C, D Final for events 200 and down
- Senior age group – A & B, Final for 400 IM and 500 Free
- Parking on Campus for spectators: Will be FREE. Available parking will be located at the Kingston Pike Building, 2309 Kingston Pike, next to Tyson Park. Shuttle buses (yellow school buses) will run from the parking area to the facility. They may also meter park on Volunteer Ave. at available meters. If they choose to not park at the designated areas they are parking at your own risk and could be subjected to being towed or booted. *THERE IS NO PARKING AT WALMART OR PUBLIX
- Shuttle Schedule from the Kingston Pike lot to the pool:
- Shuttle Schedule is from the SC40-Kingston Pike lot to the pool:
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday– 6:15am-1:30pm (or 30min after session ends), 3:30pm - 9:30pm (or 30min after session ends)
- Shuttle Schedule is from the SC40-Kingston Pike lot to the pool:
- Heat Sheets will be available online, meet mobile, and for sale in the concourse.
- Results will be posted on meet mobile. During prelims - results will also at the clerk of course to declare your intent if needed.
- Swim and Tri, and Fine Designs (t-shirts)
Families will sit in the stands and are not allowed on deck unless working. Feel free to bring sleeping bags/blankets, chairs, and items to occupy your swimmer when not in the pool, these items are allowed on the pool deck only, not in the stands.
Coolers are allowed on the pool deck, not in the stands.
There will be a concession stand to purchase drinks and snacks.
There is no running or throwing of balls (or any other object) in the building.
Seating - we have grand stand seating upstairs. Down stairs there will be bleachers for swimmers and coaches only to sit on deck.
Pictures during the races: The officials have asked that no flash photography be used during the races as a flash start is used.
Use of audio or visual recording devices, including a cell phone, is not permitted in changing areas, rest rooms or locker rooms, or on deck.
Swim Across America Early Bird Registration & Newsletter
SwimAtlanta Families! Swim Across America Atlanta has opened registration and the early bird discount ends next Friday, March 1st ! This is a huge event for our team that raises money for pediatric cancer research at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and we would love to see all of you register! This event sells out every year so make sure and register NOW while you can take advantage of the early bird discount (click on Join Team on the Swim Atlanta SAA page)! Last year Swim Atlanta raised over $87,000 the most of any other club team and one of the top 10 SAA teams nationally. This year we hope to raise $100,000! Check out the team newsletter to get all the details on what SAA is, how to register and upcoming events we have planned!
This browser does not support inline PDFs. Please download the PDF to view it: Download PDF
SwimAtlanta Wins 2019 14 & Under Age Group State
Congrats to all the SwimAtlanta Swimmers, Parents, and Coaches for winning 14&under Age Group State. Below are highlights from the meet:
- Chattahoochee Gold (3,398)
Outstanding Swimmer (High-Point)
- Jake Stout (11-12 Boys)
New State Record
- Gigi Johnson 13-14 girls 100 IM :56.02
10&Under SwimAtlanta Top 3:
- Maddy Press (50 Back)
- Cameron Pritchett (100 Breast, 100 IM, 200 IM)
- Collin Holgerson (100 Back)
- Collin Holgerson (50 Back, 50 Breast, 100 Breast, 100 IM)
- Cameron Pritchett (200 Free, 50 Breast)
- Anthony Pham (100 Back)
- Mackenzie Britt (500 Free)
- Collin Holgerson (200 IM)
- Abby Jacob (100 Back)
- Anthony Pham (50 Back, 100 IM)
11-12 SwimAtlanta Top 3:
- Maria Fitzsimmons (200 Back)
- Ava Grace Sestan (500 Free, 1000 Free)
- Jake Stout (200 Free, 500 Free, 1000 Free, 100 Breast)
- Maria Fitzsimmons (1000 Free)
- Katie Kerber (100 Fly)
- Maddie Lauria (500 Free)
- Race Oliver (1000 Free)
- Emma Reiser (200 Free)
- Caroline Scharff (50 Back, 100 Back, 200 Back, 50 Fly)
- Ava Grace Sestan (400 IM)
- Jake Stout (100 Free, 50 Breast, 200 Fly)
- Maria Fitzsimmons (100 free, 200 Breast)
- Katie Kerber (200 Fly)
- Maddie Lauria (200 Free, 1000 Free)
- Sarah Luskus (100 Breast)
- Ashley Morton (100 Back, 200 Back)
- Emma Reiser (500 Free, 200 IM)
13-14 SwimAtlanta Top 3:
- Miles Clayton (100 IM)
- Gigi Johnson (50 Free, 100 Free, 100 Breast, 200 Breast, 100 Fly, 100 IM)
- Charlie Stout (500 Free, 1000 Free, 200 IM)
- Miles Clayton (100 Back)
- Gigi Johnson (200 IM)
- Charlie Stout (200 Free, 100 Breast, 200 Breast)
- Charles Tu (400 IM)
- Blake Burnley (200 Fly)
- Miles Clayton (200 IM)
- Gigi Johnson (500 Free, 400 IM)
- Jenna Taylor (1000 Free, 200 Fly)
- Charlie Stout (100 IM)
- Olivia Yahne (200 Breast)
SwimAtlanta making big moves to jump up on this year USA Swimming Club Excellence List
Jake Magahey Breaks Oldest National High School Yards Record in 500 Free
Jake Magahey Breaks Oldest National High School Yards Record in 500 Free https://t.co/nCdSlZ0eZE— SwimSwam (@swimswamnews) February 10, 2019
SwimAtlanta Last Chance Meet Results, Updates, Timeline, and Heat Sheet
SwimAtlanta Last Chance Meet Results & Updates
February 9-10, 2019
West Gwinnett Aquatic Center
West Gwinnett Aquatic Center has a very strict no food on the pool deck rule. Swimmers are asked to eat upstairs in the balcony/spectator area or in the lobby. Parents are not allowed on the pool deck. Stadium seats are encouraged in the 750-seat balcony / spectator area. Swimmers are welcome to warm up and warm down in the leisure/lesson pool. Please remind your swimmers this is not a play area.
Registration deadline for new Age Group State swimmers and events is Sunday 2/10 at 11:59pm. Please click this link to register: https://www.teamunify.com/EvSignup.jsp?team=gssa&event_id=1000282 . If swimmers would like to change events please email [email protected] before 11:59pm Sunday 2/10.
Saturday: Warm-Ups 6:30pm / Meet Starts 7:00pm
Sunday: Warm-Ups 7:30am / Meet Starts 8:00am